If showing SimSpray to 4+ people (e.g., a classroom or presentation), consider simultaneously outputting SimSpray’s video to an additional, external display (e.g., TV or projector).
Note: requires 3.x hardware. See Versions.
For SS3:SS3 External Display Setup 09-01-20
For Go:External SimSpray Go - Display Setup 08.31.2020
For SS3 and Go:
- Verify the external display (TV, projector, or monitor) supports 1920×1080 resolution and progressive scanning (1080p).
- Connect an HDMI cable to the SimSpray HDMI out, located either at:
- For SS3: the back, bottom or near the front, top power button.
- For Go: behind the laptop.
- Connect the same cable to the external display’s HDMI in.
- Turn on the external display.
- Make any other AV adjustments on the external display (e.g., which video input is being used, scaling, zoom, sound unmuted and volume adjustment).
- The SimSpray image is intended to display on both the touchscreen and external display.
- Sound is intended to play from the SimSpray speakers and external display for external displays that support sound.
- Touch will only work on the SimSpray touchscreen.
- For HMD-Free Setup, see HMD-Free Setup.
Note: requires 2.x hardware. See Versions.
- After clicking on the PDF you want, use the navigation bar on bottom, left.
- Click the download icon to download and print.
- Click the up and down arrows to scroll through the document.