Tutorials are performed in Tutorial Mode or as Lessons in Lesson Mode.
The images below describe the workflows for Tutorials:
To perform a Tutorial:
- Select Tutorial from the Modes page.
- Select a Tutorial to perform from the Tutorial Selection page.
- Select Lesson from the Modes page.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Select a Tutorial to perform from the Courses and Lessons page.
- Tap the Proceed button.
- Follow onscreen instructions on the Calibrate page to calibrate sensors and proceed to the Live Scene.
- Watch and respond to onscreen guidance in the Live Scene. Users will be guided through specific steps. Users must perform these steps to continue the Tutorial.
- When Tutorials are complete, a Message Box appears to prompt Users for how they want to proceed. Tap the Replay button to replay the Tutorial. Tap the Finish button to close the Tutorial and return to the Tutorials page. Tap the Next button to play the next Tutorial.
Instructors may add Tutorials to Courses from the Content Management portion of the Admin Portal.