Lessons provide Users a structured learning environment with defined curriculum goals. Users select Lessons to perform the associated Activities, Tutorials, and/or Projects.
The images below describe the workflows Users follow to perform Lessons.
Users select Lesson Mode from the Modes page.
Note: Lessons are not available for Blasting in v2.x software.
To use Lesson Mode:
- Select Lesson on the Modes page then tap the Proceed button.
- On the Login page enter your username and password then tap the Proceed button.
- First Time Users:
- Enter the username and password you want to use.
- Tap the Proceed button.
- Tap the Yes button on the Login Failed message box to create your User account.
- Choose a Lesson from the Courses and Lessons page then tap the Proceed button.
- Prepare to Paint, Blast or Powder Coat, Perform Tutorials, or Perform Activities.