Note: requires 3.x hardware. See Versions.
See the Quick Start Guide.
Note: requires 2.x hardware. See Versions.
- Follow the Positioning guide and follow the Quick Start Guide to set up your Case and Tracker Stand.
- Domestic Power Strip (USA/CAN/Mexico) (models may vary): Plug the Power Strip power cord into a standard 120v electrical outlet.International Power Strip (models may vary): Plug the power plug adapter found in the Accessories Box onto the end of the Power Strip power plug then plug the the Power Strip power cord into a standard electrical outlet.
- Turn the Power Strip on. The Power Strip is on when a green light is displayed on the Power Strip.
- Press the power button on the front of the Computer. The Computer is on when a blue light is displayed to the left of the power button.
- Wait for the SimSpray™ to boot up.